Twitter

Follow palashbiswaskl on Twitter

Memories of Another day

Memories of Another day
While my Parents Pulin babu and Basanti devi were living

Sunday, August 19, 2012

I am Hannibal al-Gaddafi,the son of former Libyan leader(19th/08/2012).

Impasse Ahmed Kara, Chemin Du Kaddous
Hydra,Algiers
16012
Algeria.

Hello,


I am Hannibal al-Gaddafi,the son of former Libyan leader, Col. Muammar Gaddafi.

Due to obvious reasons, I offers a partnership proposal to you which will enable us to sincerely deliberate the evacuation of
the assets of my late father which was gruesomely murdered.Your esteem particulars was given to me by my father's closed
allied.

Our entire family are in difficult situation and we must immediately relocate certain sums of his assets to any undisclosed
custody that will not raise any eyebrow of my late father's enemies. More so, this must be done in a high secretive
manner. These Transaction is Secured and 100% Risk Free,be rest assured.

These assets is currently deposited in the name of an existing legal entity. Your role is to act as a proxy:-


(1). Receive of the assets into your nominated custody for long time Investment.
(2). Invest/Manage the assets in any profitable investment in any part of the world.
(3). Value of this assets: Not revealed for security reasons until a meeting held and/MOU sign.

On your acceptance on this partnership request, I suggest a meeting will be scheduled with you to discuss the transaction one
on one.

For your Perusal:http://www.aljazeera.com/news/africa/2011/08/2011829171617807937.html



Reply directly to Abu al-Gaddafi private Email: hangaddafi@rediffmail.com


Please I apologize

Thank you (Shuran)

Hannibal al-Gaddafi

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...