Twitter

Follow palashbiswaskl on Twitter

Memories of Another day

Memories of Another day
While my Parents Pulin babu and Basanti devi were living

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Fwd: Read My Latest Hindi Poem "प्रार्थना"which is online now..!!!



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Shamshad Elahee Ansari 'Shams' <shamshad66@hotmail.com>
Date: 2010/5/25
Subject: Read My Latest Hindi Poem "प्रार्थना"which is online now..!!!
To:


मित्रों,

मेरी नई  रचना "प्रार्थना" नवभारत टाइम्स में प्रकाशित हुई है जिसका सूत्र नीचे दे रहा हूँ:

http://navbharattimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/5968519.cms

उम्मीद है आपको पसंद आयेगी, आपकी राय जानने का मैं इसलिये मुन्तज़िर रहूँगा कि अगर कोई गलती हुई हो तो उसे सुधार सकूँ. आशा करता हूँ आप अपनी टिप्पणियाँ नभाटा साइट पर ही करेंगे.

सादर

शमशाद इलाही अंसारी "शम्स"

Dear Friends,

My latest poem in Hindi is published on India's largest Hindi newspaper site, you can enjoy its reading by clicking the above mentioned link.

I would also like to you to post your comments (NBT site only) on the poem so that I could improve my writing skills in future and don't repeat the same mistake if there is any.

Happy Reading..!!!

Sincerely yours

Shamshad Elahee Ansari "Shams"




--
Palash Biswas
Pl Read:
http://nandigramunited-banga.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...