Twitter

Follow palashbiswaskl on Twitter

Memories of Another day

Memories of Another day
While my Parents Pulin babu and Basanti devi were living

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Fwd: [bangla-vision] MTT Newsletter:118 - Friday, February 05, 2010.



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Saj <SAJJAD_PAK@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 10:39 PM
Subject: [bangla-vision] MTT Newsletter:118 - Friday, February 05, 2010.
To: NoReply@markthetruth.com


 

Please forward this Newsletter to your friends and family members too.
These articles are only to read, not to copy and publish in your sites without providing a reference back to our website.
 
 
When Dr. Afia was first picked up by the moles of intelligence in March 2003 in Pakistan against the charge of her association with the Al-Qaida terrorists. She was secretly kept in Afghanistan's notorious Bagram prison for 5 years without any trial. Finally when a British female journalist disclosed her presence by hearing her screams as prisoner number 650, the concerned American authorities reluctantly moved her to the United States. Here too it took considerable amount of time for her case of abetment of Islamic terrorist to be initiated before the court.
 
 
 
Dear Sajjad Ahmad
 
February 3rd, 2010
 
Javed Miandad has denied the startling disclosure made by the Pakistan Cricket Board(PCB) Chairman that he is paid 10 millions a month, saying that he gets just about half of this amount from the PCB.
 
 
 
One morning someone knocked very gently at the entrance door of my office. That time I was going through some very important files and did not want to be disturbed. Unwillingly I said, "yes-Come in!' The door opened very calmly and smoothly and then I saw a young man of twenty five , supporting himself with a walking stick in his one hand, I must say, with the only hand because his other hand was in such a crumpled position that it was almost of no use. His face was full of scars and injuries. It seemed as if someone had pushed the whole of him into a burning fire turning him into the worst picture of a man. I really got frightened. He had to struggle a lot to settle himself in the chair when I asked him to have a seat. A bag was hanging around his neck; he unzipped it and took out some papers. "Sir, I am Ahsan Khan from Peshawar," he said presenting his papers to me, "I did my MBA with distinction in 2008 from Peshawar. Unfortunately I was there at the Qissa Khawni Bazaar Peshawar when a suicide bomber exploded him, a few months back. The blast snatched away the lives of so many innocents and injured countless people like me who have nothing to do with international world policies. I was there to buy some medicine for my ailing mother. I don't remember how it all happened; all I know is that I lost my right leg and the left arm just in a flickering of an eye; my face deformed my dreams shattered. Now I am searching for some job but wherever I go people get scared of my miserable plight, they have a lot of sympathies for me but no job."
 
 
More Articles.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A rejoinder to Jasbir Rakhra By Asif Haroon Raja
http://www.markthetruth.com/terrorism/280-a-rejoinder-to-jasbir-rakhra.html
____________
 
When you start, you never stop. If you stop, you may never be able to start again.
 
Sajjad Ahmad
 
Freelance Writer & Researcher
Rawalpindi, Pakistan
 
Emails:
sajjad_pak@hotmail.com
sajjadahmad@markthetruth.com
 
WebSite:
http://www.markthetruth.com
__._,_.___


--
Palash Biswas
Pl Read:
http://nandigramunited-banga.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...