Twitter

Follow palashbiswaskl on Twitter

Memories of Another day

Memories of Another day
While my Parents Pulin babu and Basanti devi were living

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Re: caste of harichand thakur

It is not my consept. But the Thakurbari Clan highlights this as glorified Incarnation Planning and has been quoted in Matua Websites, How ever I never do agree with this Concept as I know very well that being aboriginal and Indigenous and belonging to peasantry and folk Roots ENABLED Harichand thakur and Later his son Guruchand thakur to introduce First Ever Subaltern Rennaissance in India which began with a Peasant Uprising known as Indigo revolt.

Palash Biswas

Sorry for the miscommunication as I used the matua Websites and some quotes may have been missing.
Palash Biswas

On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 7:41 PM, Arniban Ray <arnibaray@gmail.com> wrote:
where from do you get the information that Harichand Thakur was a Maithili Brahmin ? if you really know the source please let me know it. 



--
Palash Biswas
Pl Read:
http://nandigramunited-banga.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...