Twitter

Follow palashbiswaskl on Twitter

Memories of Another day

Memories of Another day
While my Parents Pulin babu and Basanti devi were living

Saturday, August 30, 2008

U.S. Military Presence Worldwide


Sent to you by Bond via Google Reader:


U.S. Military Presence Worldwide
via LewRockwell.com Blog by Laurence Vance on 30/08/08


When someone from Mother Jones wrote me a few weeks ago with a minor question about one of my LewRockwell.com articles on overseas U.S. troops I had no idea what the magazine was up to. You must check out interactive map that Mother Jones has prepared on U.S. military presence worldwide. This is the most exhaustive piece of work on this subject that I have ever seen:

http://www.motherjones.com/military-maps/

Will McCain or Obama do anything to reduce the number of U.S. troops overseas? I am not holding my breath.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...