Twitter

Follow palashbiswaskl on Twitter

Memories of Another day

Memories of Another day
While my Parents Pulin babu and Basanti devi were living

Monday, December 31, 2012

For your reference!

For your reference!

I am Mr Scott Moore, the director of operations, ALLIANCE AND LEICESTER BANK PLC, London United Kingdom. I contacted you as regards to a business proposal that will be of an immense benefit to both of us and the less privileged ones. Being the director of operations of this Regional office I discovered a sum of Eighty Five Million Dollars($85M) belonging to one of our foreign customers Late Mr. Moises Saba Masri. He was a business mogul from Mexico that died on a helicopter crash early this year. Mr. Saba was 47-years-old when both his wife, his only son Abraham (Albert) and his daughter-in-law died in the helicopter crash. I will give you more details as regards this transaction as soon as you notify me of your interest.Reply via my personal email address(scottmoore30@blumail.org).

Regards
Scott Moore.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...